- Model NO.: 12ft
- Max Jumping Weight: 65kg-100kg
- Shape: Round
- Material: Galvanized Tube + PP + Spring
- Enclosure Height: 1.5-2.5 m
- Certification: CE, ISO, SGS
- Surface: Zinc Plated
- Spring PCS: 72
- Origin: Qingdao Shandong
- Type: Gymnastic Trampolines
- Usage: Outdoor
- Dimension: 12ft
- Age: Children
- Color: Multicolor
- Delivery Time: 25days
- Leg PCS: 6
- Trademark: HRT
- HS Code: 95089000
trampoline package. Entire trampoline and safety enclosure covered by a full 5-year warranty. Featuring our best-bouncing trampoline (the 14-foot model),The net is tied directly to the V-rings on the jumping surface, which means that jumpers who hit the net fall back onto the jump mat, not the frame pad.
• Frame Diameter - 12ft (366cm)
• Bounce Mat Diameter - 10.32ft (3.145m)
• Trampoline Frame Height - 85cm
• Trampoline Springs - 72 X 177mm Zinc coated Springs
• Frame - Zinc coated steel pipe
• Max User Weight - 120kg / 21 stone
• Safety Enclosure - Internal Safety Enclosure with L Shape Flap & inner & outer zipper (105 x 40cm)
• Enclosure Height - 67in (170cm)
• Safety Padding - Thickness = 4cm & Width = 27cm
(See sections below for more information)
The Yeti safety padding is the thickest in Australia and maybe even the world. We can't find one thicker and so safer. At 40mm of EPE foam which the Yeti padding is the monster of safety padding. This is also covered with UV protected PVC. It also looks great to with you own little Yeti printed on every one.
Yeti trampolines use "Bow Design" enclosure poles. We have designed the trampoline this way minimize any impact with the foam clad poles. The net itself is taut and held in place with a light weight fibre glass poles. This design not only has a sleek look but there is no drooping of the safety net which is an added safety feature.
The enclosure netting mesh is made from flexible and softened high density PE material. netting and is both UV Treated and weather resistant. The net incorporates black Yeti logo PVC covers that slide over the enclosure poles protecting the EPE foam (500D) inside (and ensuring the longevity and safety of the trampoline.